Commission and Business Details
Online purchase using Affiliate Partners’ Discount with processed valid payment
Percent of Sale
15% for One-Time Purchases;
20% for Subscription Purchases
15% Discount Code for One-Time Purchases;
30% Off for Monthly - Subscription Purchases
What does it mean to be a Sivan Remedies affiliate partner?
A Sivan Remedies Affiliate Partner is someone who is excited about sharing their experiences with Sivan’s products within their personal network. Affiliate partners are encouraged to share their recommendations and experiences by word-of-mouth, on social media or through any other collaborative platform. Affiliates are eligible for 15% of the commission of their sales.
How do I get paid?
Commission off of any sales made will be paid to your PayPal account on the 30th of each month. Please make sure to include the correct email address connected to your PayPal account to ensure you get paid out each month. Without this, we cannot make payments to you. Base commission is calculated after the discounted sales price before both taxes and fees are applied.
How can I see my sales?
Sivan Remedies will submit a monthly commission sales report at the end of each month. Commission off of any sales made will be paid to your PayPal account on net 30 after content goes live. Please make sure to include the correct email address connected to your PayPal account to ensure you get paid out each month. Without this, we cannot make payments to you.
What happens if I make a sale and it doesn’t show up?
It takes about 1-2 business days for a sale to show up on your account. A sale will also only be credited to you if you make sure that the person shopping used your unique discount code on the sivanremedies.com website. We recommend tracking your sales in the event of any potential discrepancies.
If any problems arise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description and we will make sure to assess the situation and respond accordingly.
What can I do to make more sales?
Some best practices and tips to make sure you’re doing the most to drive more sales:
Add your personal discount code to the bio section of all your social accounts and make sure to share that followers will get 15% off their purchase.
Post on your Instagram + Facebook + Tiktok about your favorite Sivan Remedies products and recommendations (cover all bases including your feeds and stories).
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any content collab or sponsored event ideas! (Instagram Takeover, Facebook Live, IGTV, TikTok videos, we’re open to anything!)
Program Terms & Conditions
Affiliate Partner (“Partner”) has agreed with SIVAN CBD LLC to provide certain advertising, content and social media promotion for and on behalf of Sivan Remedies (“Brand”). Partner and SIVAN CBD LLC hereby agree that the provision of such services shall be governed by the terms set forth herein (the “Agreement”).
NOW, THEREFORE THE PARTIES AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1.1 Partner hereby agrees to adhere to the Brand’s Social Media Guidelines set forth on Annex A-1 hereto, which shall include requirements, guidelines, and recommendations. .
1.2 In providing the Deliverables the Partner shall comply in all respects with the Imagery + Copy Guidelines set forth in Annex A-2 hereto, and incorporate therein the Must-Hit Messaging as provided for in Annex A-3 hereto.
1.3 Unless expressed to the contrary in writing by SIVAN CBD LLC all social media content created by the Partner in providing the Deliverables shall be posted on an exclusive basis so that no other brands or other trademarks or branded logos other than the Brand shall appear in any postings, whether in the form of imagery, hashtag or otherwise.
1.4 All social media posts of the Partner made in the providing of the Deliverables shall remain live and be maintained across all social media feeds of the Partner to which such posts were made pursuant hereto for a period of twelve (12) consecutive months from the date of the initial posting (the “Post Expiry Date”); provided, that, the Partner shall as promptly as reasonably practicable remove any such posts either (i) prior to the Post Expiry Date or (ii) any time thereafter, if requested in writing by SIVAN CBD LLC.
1.5 SIVAN CBD LLC and the Brand are hereby granted a twelve-month (12) non-exclusive perpetual worldwide license to repost and otherwise use any of the Deliverables for advertising, marketing, promotional, and other legitimate business purposes, including but not limited to it, on the Brand’s website, social media channels and for its email communications with customers and others.
1.6 Notwithstanding the foregoing the Partner hereby agrees to comply with and follow the SIVAN CBD LLC Guidelines set forth in Annex B hereto, which form a part of this Agreement and the breach of which shall permit SIVAN CBD LLC to terminate this Agreement or otherwise suspend the provision of the Deliverables.
2. Compensation, Payment, and Timing.
The Partner shall be compensated for his, her, or its provision of the Deliverables as provided for in Annex A-4 hereto, which shall include the timing of payment of any and all such compensation. Such compensation shall be the only form of remuneration paid by SIVAN CBD LLC to the Partner for the Deliverables. Any invoices received after 90 days of the completed contract deliverables will be void.
3.1 Partner shall defend, indemnify and hold SIVAN CBD LLC and the Brand harmless against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, fines, penalties, or costs of whatsoever nature (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising from Partner’s noncompliance or alleged noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the FTC's guidelines on social media usage and online endorsements.
3.2 Partner agrees and covenants that Partner will not at any time during her, his or its engagement hereunder or any time thereafter make, publish or communicate to any person or entity or in any public forum any defamatory or disparaging remarks, comments, or statements concerning SIVAN CBD LLC or the Brand or their goods and services.
3.3 For all purposes of this Agreement, each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not a partner, joint venturer, or agent of the other and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract. A Partner is an independent contractor and is solely responsible for all taxes, withholdings, and other statutory or contractual obligations of any sort, including, but not limited to, workers’ compensation insurance.
3.4 This Agreement and the services contemplated hereunder are personal to Partner and SIVAN CBD LLC shall not have the right or ability to assign, transfer, or subcontract any obligations under this Agreement without the written consent of SIVAN CBD LLC. Any attempt to do so shall be void.
3.5 The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights. No changes or modifications or waivers to this Agreement will be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties. The Brand is intended to be a third-party beneficiary of this Agreement.
3.6 This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any legal action or proceeding relating to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in New York County, New York, and each party consents to the jurisdiction thereof. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorney's fees.
[SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES]
• Instagram Story series in real-time - Tag @sivanremedies on your intro and outro slides (and where applicable in between) giving your followers details on what the product tastes like and where you can buy them (online or in-store locations)
• Make sure to introduce the brand/ lend viewers context.
• Example messaging: “Hey there! I’m trying Sivan Remedies’ Relief Cream for the first time. The Cream rubs into your skin smoothly and relieves pain in just minutes! Not only is the cream paraben and sulfate free, but it also smells fabulous!. I’m so excited to share my favorite Remedy with you”
• *This language can be customized to your voice + viewers
• Visuals will highlight the immersive activations, driving interest for followers
• Copy/Voiceover to highlight the must-hit messaging below
• https://sivanremedies.com/ to be included in IG story “swipe up” if available
• Store or geo-location tag (if applicable)
• Keep the tone + visuals positive, quirky, funny, informative, witty, and energetic
[IMAGERY, AUDIO, + COPY GUIDELINES]
• Still image and/or video content must prominently feature talent trying our products. Trying the gummies, dropping a drop under your tongue, rubbing in the pain cream, leaving any product on your bed-side / by the coffee maker, etc.
• If shooting in selfie mode (most relevant for Instagram Stories), please make sure the product label reads correctly (from left to right) -- you may need to flip the video horizontally or film the product straight on to avoid this.
• When saying the brand name in any audio recording, please pronounce Sivan Remedies like ‘Si-vaughn’ Remedies
• The product can be showcased being used in the following ways:
• Sleep Remedies Help you Fall asleep & Stay Asleep
• Calm Remedies help you manage daily stress and anxiety
• Relief Remedies help you recover faster and manage chronic aches & pains
• Daily routine
• All - Natural Alternatives
• The focus may heavy up on certain uses that appeal more to your audience + expertise
• For the copy, please make sure to reference the must-hit messaging below but to also include:
– All Natural
– 3rd Party Lab Tested
• Do not include:
– Any claims on behalf of the brand
– Third-party branded products or devices
– Any use of profanity, sexually graphic, offensive language, or similarly unacceptable language or material
– Any harassing, threatening, derogatory, defamatory, racist, abusive, hateful, violent or obscene language or material
– Promotion of drugs or alcohol, illegal or inappropriate activities
– Avoid posting about direct competitors during the term of 7 days.
– Any mention or tag of any competitive brands or retailers
– Any political or pop culture references
– Any footage outside of the EVENT/FOCUS OF POST
– Do not wear anything explicitly branded
• FTC Guidelines:
• Please add a disclosure note in all blog posts and use the appropriate disclosure (plain language or through the use of hashtags: #sponsor or #partner) in all social media posts. If you post to YouTube, a disclosure must be verbally included at the beginning of the video.
• Ad (#ad) or #BrandPartner (e.g . #SivanRemediesPartner ) must be included in each post clearly and conspicuously to abide by FTC guidelines.
• The disclosure must be located within the post/posts as follows:
• Instagram: On each partnered Instagram post, the disclosure should be placed within the endorsement message itself. Do not mix your disclosure in with a group of hashtags or links. Make sure to put your disclosure where people can’t miss it.
• Instagram Stories: If your endorsement is in a picture on a platform like Instagram Stories, superimpose the disclosure over the picture and make sure viewers have enough time to notice and read it.
• Must use the brand content tools for the social posts, such as the “handshake tool” on Facebook and the paid partnership banner on Instagram and Instagram Stories.
• RECOMMENDED PLAIN LANGUAGE DISCLOSURE
• This post is sponsored by Sivan Remedies
• I am excited to partner with Sivan Remedies
• I’ve teamed up with Sivan Remedies
• I’ve partnered with Sivan Remedies
• RECOMMENDED HASHTAGS FOR SOCIAL
[MUST HIT MESSAGING]
In Instagram Stories:
• Refer to the brand as Sivan Remedies
• Un-box and check the product before opening it on camera to make sure you are not showing plastic seals
• Highlight what you like about the product
• Highlight how it fits in your routine or helps manage daily discomforts
• Highlight how it fits into your lifestyle
Choose one or multiple of the below points to focus on when speaking about chips
• All Natural
• 3rd Party Lab Tested
[CONTENT USAGE + TIMING]
• Sivan Remedies has permission to cross-promote social media posts across platforms where necessary.
• Sivan Remedies has permission to repost, promote and use any photos in connection with the POST OR Event for promotional purposes on its social channels and any associated advertising campaign.
• Sivan Remedies has permission to boost posts or stories using Facebook Ads Manager functionalities. The Partner must grant permission if asked by theSivan Remedies
• Sivan Remedies has permission to use Partner name, voice, and likeness in video or still image content for digital, email, and social media marketing purposes.
[SIVAN CBD LLC GUIDELINES]
SIVAN CBD LLC believes in full, fair, and effective disclosures of material facts relating to Partner’s relationship with SIVAN CBD LLC and its Brands (“Brands”) in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Guides Concerning Endorsements and Testimonials.
As such, SIVAN CBD LLC requires that all Partners adhere to the following guidelines (the “SIVAN CBD LLC Guidelines”) when blogging, posting on social media, or otherwise publishing content about its Brands or any of its Brands’ products or services.
1. Disclose Connection to Brand. When blogging about Brand or Brand’s products or services, Partner must clearly disclose its “material connection” with Brand, including the fact that Partner was afforded any consideration, was provided with certain experiences, or is being paid for a particular service. “Material connections” may be defined as any connection between a Partner and a marketer that could affect the credibility consumers give to that Partner’s statements. Important examples of “material connections” include benefits or incentives, such as monetary compensation, loaner products, free products or services, in-kind gifts, or special access privileges provided by a marketer to an Partner.
2. Maintain Clear and Prominent Disclosure. The above disclosure should be made in close proximity to any statements that Partner makes about Brand or Brand’s products or services. This disclosure should be clear and prominent enough for consumers to view it when they are reading Partner’s posts. This means that the disclosure should not be buried behind links or in the Terms and Conditions (or in similar documents). In addition, the consumer should not be required to click on, scroll down or mouse over a link to view the disclosure. Please note that this disclosure is required on all social media posts (including, by way of illustration but not limitation, Instagram regardless of any space limitations of the medium, where the disclosure can be made via hashtags, such as #BrandPartner, #BrandAmbassador, #partner or #ad.
3. Give Your Honest and Truthful Opinions. Partner’s statements should always reflect Partner’s honest and truthful opinions and actual experiences. However, we do ask that all blog entries, and social media posts and/or comments be in good taste and free of inappropriate language and/or any content that promotes bigotry, racism or discrimination against an individual based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability sexual orientation or age.
4. Only Make Factual Statements That Are Truthful and Can Be Verified. To accurately relay brand names, product attributes, and program information, please refer to all Brand-provided materials, if available, when developing content about Brand or Brand’s products. Most importantly, Partner should only make factual statements about the Brand or Brand’s product’s characteristics or qualities which Partner knows for certain are true and can be verified. For example, Partner should not make statements about the performance of a product unless Partner has support for such claims.
5. Respect Intellectual Property Rights. Intellectual Property is a group of legal rights to works that people create or invent. Intellectual property rights typically include copyright, trademark, and trade secret rights, as well as the right to use someone's name, likeness or voice. Examples include photographs, videos, music, trademarks/logos, personal names/likenesses (including celebrities’ names/likenesses), and writings. Partner should never post or share any content that violates or infringes on the intellectual property rights of any third party. If Partner is unsure about work, particularly in instances where work includes a third-party’s a trademark/logo, or music, film or television clips, or a celebrity’s name, photo or image, Partner should check with SIVAN CBD LLC or Brand before using the work. A good rule of thumb is if in doubt, do not post it.
6. Comply with other policies and laws. Partner should comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, as well as the terms, conditions, guidelines, and policies of any social media platform or service that Partner uses in connection with the services provided by Partner.
*Due to different State regulations, if you live in the following states: AK, IL, ME, MS, TN, please confirm that you are over the age of 21.No